Lost? Need directions?
Do you have the navigation skills of a blind mouse? Do you find it a challenge to walking down a straight hallway? We can help!
Stoney Point Fire Department is located in western Fayetteville, near Jack Britt High School and the Traemoor Village shopping center.
For those of you using your phones or standalone GPS devices, use the following address:
Stoney Point Fire Department
7221 Stoney Point Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
For Google Maps-based printable directions, use the interactive map below to find us.
- Take exit 41 (NC 59/Chicken Foot Road). Turn left (if coming from the south – St. Paul’s, Lumberton, etc.) or right (if coming from the north – Fayetteville, Wade, Dunn, etc.) onto Chicken Foot Road.
- Stay on Chicken Foot Road as it turns into South Main Street.
- Turn left onto Rockfish Road. Follow Rockfish Road as it turns into Stoney Point Road.
- The fire department will be on the left and designated parking areas will be marked on both sides of the road.
Directions coming soon!
Spring Lake and other points north
- Head south on NC 87/Bragg Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Santa Fe Drive, then turn left onto All-American Freeway southbound.
- Turn right onto Village Drive. Cape Fear Valley Medical Center will be on your right.
- Turn left onto Ireland Drive.
- Turn right onto Cumberland Road.
- When Cumberland Road ends, turn right onto Bingham Drive/NC-162.
- At the next light, turn left onto Fisher Road. There will be an Exxon station to your right.
- Follow Fisher Road past the schools. Turn left onto Lakewood Drive.
- At the intersection of Lakewood Drive and Stoney Point Road, turn right. The fire department is on the left and designated parking areas are marked on both sides of the road.