Members of the community, Trail visitors, and participants:
The Stoney Point Fire Department greatly appreciates the community’s support of our annual Halloween fundraiser. Your purchase of tickets and participation in our department’s annual Trail of Terror experience contribute to our district immensely by providing your department with additional tools needed to protect our community.
Individual donations, in conjunction with the Trail of Terror, directly support our emergency services operations and mission. Contributions from this fundraiser are spent on an assortment of materials, replacing worn-out equipment and various uniforms. Some funds are re-invested back into the Trail of Terror for future improvements.
Here is brief list of improvements funded by your support for our fire, EMS and rescue services.
- Supplies for our Cardiac Science defibrillators (used several times over the last 12 months).
- Purchasing equipment to outfit and equip our new heavy rescue.
- Refurbishing and equipping an incident command vehicle.
- Upgrading our mounted computer-aided dispatch (CAD) terminals.
- Matched funding from a FEMA Assistance for Firefighters Grant to purchase new breathing apparatus.
- New protective ensemble to replace old and worn-out gear.
Again, please accept our most sincere thanks for your continued support, participation, and donations.